Fold serviettes for a pretty table setting
Unique serviette folds can make a table setting extra entertaining. I'm happy to show you these fantastic fillable pouch serviettes by Matthew Mead . They are a perfect way to deliver Easter treats !
Matthew turned a simple cream-coloured linen dinner serviettes into a beautiful creation! Enjoy this simple how-to fold a serviette pouch tutorial.
- Iron all serviettes flat.
- Fold serviettes on the diagonal.
- Fold straight edge of the serviettes halfway toward the point.
- Fold the left side in to the centre.
- Fold the right side into the centre.
- Fold remaining points down… one to the front and one to the back.
- Use the finished pouch to fill with table favours.