DIY Wall Organiser
Handy for a kitchen, home office or children's bedroom, this practical wall organiser is easy enough to make and includes a blackboard, pinboard, shelf and hanging storage.
YOU WILL NEED:
12mm or 16mm SupaWood cut to the size you want for your wall organiser
Laminated pine shelving
Cork roll or cork tiles
Hooks and screws
8mm dowels 
Ponal wood glue
Drill/Driver plus assorted bits
Bosch Glue Pen
Tape measure and pencil
Buy all the materials and tools for this project at Builders Warehouse, where you can also have timber and board cut to size.
1. On the board, mark a line where you want to mount the shelf. To mark the line place the shelf on the board and draw along the top and bottom. In the centre of the marked lines, indicate the position to drill three 8mm holes for the dowels.
2. Transfer the measurements for placing the dowels onto the back edge of the shelf. Make sure that the holes to be drilled in the board will match up with those being drilled in the shelf.
3. Use an 8mm wood bit to drill the dowel holes in the board and the back edge of the shelf.
4. Before mounting the shelf, paint with Rust-Oleum Chalkboard Paint, or use Rust-Oleum Chalkboard Spray Paint. Follow the instructions on the can for proper application. Let this dry overnight.
5. Place a bead of wood glue in all the drilled dowel holes. Insert the dowels on the shelf edge and then push these into the holes on the board. Press firmly in place, or lightly tap with a rubber mallet to ensure the shelf is flush with the board. Leave overnight.
6. Use a Bosch Glue Pen to attach your cork sheet or cork tiles onto the organiser.
7. Mount the finished organiser onto the wall with wall plugs and screws, or attach a couple of hangers at the back.
GOOD TO KNOW: The Bosch cordless Glue Pen is ideal for household, hobby and DIY projects and is easy to use. Simply insert a glue stick, switch on to heat up the glue, and after only 15 seconds you can start gluing. Use the Bosch hot glue pen to glue paper, cardboard, textiles, leather and cork. Wood, metal, plastic and even stone can also be cleanly and precisely fixed with the Glue Pen.