Try this simple sesame chicken recipe, which works well with shrimp and pork, and offers a tasty meal for the entire family in no time.
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pat dry with paper towels
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2-1 teaspoon ground ginger (fresh is better)
1/2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips or bite size pieces. Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok that has been sprayed with spray-n-cook, over medium-high heat.
2. Cook chicken for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
3. Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger and red pepper flakes. Whisk until no corn starch lumps appear. Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
4. Cook until sauce thickens slightly. You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
[ via ]