Pumpkin cheesecake - no-bake recipe
These mini cheesecake portions, with spiced pumpkin, are packed with flavour and topped with a rich chocolate biscuit.
1 pack of bakers oatmeal chocolate biscuits
1/2 tbs. melted butter
1 envelope plain gelatin
450g cream cheese, at room temp.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp. mixed spice
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Whipped cream topping
1. In a food processor, pulse cookies and butter until fine crumbs form. Press crumbs into bottom of wells of 12-well mini-cheesecake pan.
2. In microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 2 tbs. cold water. Let sit for 5 minutes and then microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
3. In food processor, puree next 4 ingredients and gelatin for 2 minutes or until smooth; spoon into pan. Let chill for 1 hour or until set.
4. In a saucepan, bring cream to almost boiling and remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth.
5. Spoon the chocolate sauce into cheesecake pan. Chill for 30 minutes or until set and then gently remove from the mould. Pipe on whipped topping.