Crispy chicken with lemon and parsley
Crispy, crumb-coated chicken served on a bed of simple greens flavoured with lemon juice and olive oil.
1 pack original crumb coating
4 bonelessn skinless chicken breasts
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
4 cups mixed baby greens
1. Place crumbs on a large plate.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to an even thickness. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Brush each chicken breast half evenly with mustard, and roll in crumbs to coat.
3. Heat 1/2 cup oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken, and cook 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, combine lemon juice, parsley, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in remaining 1/4 cup olive oil.
5. Place 1 chicken breast half onto each of 4 plates; top evenly with parsley mixture. Serve immediately with mixed greens.
[ via ]