Mini banana bread
Here's a great idea for school lunches. Make up a batch of mini banana loaves for the kids to take to school.
3 bananas, smashed
1 banana, diced
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a mini loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large stand mixer bowl, beat together the smashed bananas, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add the melted butter and mix well. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon into the wet ingredients. Turn mixer on just to combine.
5. Pour mini muffin loaves 3/4 of the way full into prepared pan. You will have a little batter leftover.
6. Bake for 28-32 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Enjoy!