Valentine heart-filled cupcakes
These heart-filled cupcakes will melt the heart of a loved one and add a touch of sweetness to your Valentine celebration. These Valentine cupcakes might look difficult to make but are surprisingly easy.
Basic sugar cookies
Red velvet sponge cake batter, home made or bought
Heart-shaped cookie cutter - or make your own
1. Make your batter for sugar cookies and make heart-shaped biscuits. Make sure you have some heart shapes left over for decorating your cupcakes.
2. Mix your red velvet cake batter and pour into cupcake liners in baking tray, only filling up one third.
3. Carefully place three sugar cookies in each section and pour remaining red velvet cupcake batter over the top until three-quarters filled.
4. Bake according to the instructions or as per recipe used.
5. Top off with rich and creamy frosting.