Bruschetta with sweet chilli prawns
8-12 thick slices of sour dough bread
50 ml olive oil
1 packet Royco Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce (dry)
1 onion chopped
4 rashers bacon chopped
1/2 red pepper sliced
16 prawns peeled and veins removed
1/2 packet rocket leaves
60 g feta cheese
- To make the bruschetta, toast the bread slices on a lightly oiled grill pan, then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Prepare royco sauce according to packet instructions.
- Fry the onions slowly in a little more olive oil until onions are beginning to brown.
- Add the bacon and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the peppers and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked through.
- Add ½ the royco sauce, stir well for 1 minute then remove from the heat.
- Place 2-3 bread slices on each plate, top with rocket leaves, then pile the prawn mixture on top. Crumble the feta cheese over the prawns and drizzle the remaining sauce around the plate.