Dad's Fish and Chips
A family favourite - and this version will be a hit with Dad.
- Serves 6
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 100 g Stork margarine.
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon rind.
- 8 fish fillets.
- 1 sachet Knorr Fresh Ideas Chicken & Mushroom.
- olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Robertsons Dried Oregano.
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice.
- 3 teaspoons (15 ml) Robertsons Paprika.
- 4-6 potatoes.
- Mix together the margarine, oregano, lemon rind, lemon juice and half the contents of the KNORR Fresh Ideas Chicken & Mushroom sachet
- Rub over the fish and place on a greased baking tray
- Cut the potatoes into wedges
- Arrange on a greased baking dish
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining sachet contents
- In a preheated 180 degree’s Celsius oven bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked, adding the fish to the oven 10 minutes after the wedges